Friday, November 4, 2011

18 weeks



She's eating cereal and she thinks she might like it, but she still might like grabbing onto and chewing her bib more. ;)

This has been a week of trying out this new skill. I think she is doing well. Perhaps I have a lot more realistic expectations this time around. She's certainly good at using her tongue to move the food to the back of her mouth, but it is interesting to watch how she has to learn all the parts of eating in order to be able to put it all together and eventually make it smooth. Eating is much more complicated than I have ever realized until I have to watch a little person learn how to do it.

This little girl loves to smile and giggle, and hopefully before too long, eating solid food will be a breeze.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan said...

LOL - Love that first pic :)