Random thoughts and random photos found on the camera.
Trying to do her best alien impression.
That would be my homeboy Asher. Everything becomes a hat these days--diapers (clean), the Bumbo seat, garbage cans (empty), his sister's pumpkin hat (which ends up looking like a pumpkin yarmulke). And this ball cap he just knew had to be worn backwards. heh.
Just because he's cute and not quite getting enough airtime on the blog these days.
Enoch wanted to document Julia falling asleep in his arms. It's such a rarity for her to relax enough to fall asleep in anyone's arms, that we wanted to remember that it did happen from time to time. Years from now we'll tell her that she was the baby that really only wanted to fall asleep in her bed. There are pros and cons to this of course. The biggest con is the lack of snuggling, which I realize I really like about babies. I miss not having a snuggler like Asher was. **If the photo were taken from a different angle, you would also see a huge wet spot on Enoch's sleeve. This girl drools like mad. I've been known to refer to her as drooley Julie a time or two or three. Hopefully she grows out of that. ;)
I'm suddenly realizing my hair has gotten way too blonde for my liking. I'll be having discussions with my stylist about this. I know I am letting it get blonder as a way of hiding the gray. I'm finding more and more gray all the time. More since having Julia. I realize I'm turning 35 next week, but does the gray have to be multiplying exponentially?
But this is also a preview of the Halloween costume. Hopefully Asher will wear it for more than 5 minutes. He likes it but only in short doses so far. I've declared this the year of the Monkey at our house.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Very cute pictures with random thoughts!! I love the cutie girl holding Asher she is sure loveable!
1 comment:
Very cute pictures with random thoughts!! I love the cutie girl holding Asher she is sure loveable!
Post a Comment