Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween...


from the Norton Family Zoo. Where the wild things are!

Asher still really didn't get the concept of trick or treating. When we trunk or treated the other night, he got a tootsie roll pop the first place, demanded it be opened so he could eat it, and then proceeded to follow me around while I did his trick or treating and he happily enjoyed the sucker. The upside to this is that there is definitely less candy around our house. 

Asher far more enjoyed handing out candy to people who came to our house. He loved putting the candy in their bags and gave them big smiles as he did so.

You might also notice the lack of monkey pants on Asher. There was a second half to the costume, but Asher didn't like wearing them, so our compromise was just the top with usually having the hood down. It was a compromise he and we could live with. Some days I'm not so sure there is anything stronger than the will of a two year old, and I am learning to pick my battles. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: