My newborn is disappearing. You are using your arms with more purpose every day. You've begun smiling and giggling at your brother. You are sleeping for a consistent stretch of 6-7 hours at night and then wake for just one feeding sometime around 3 AM. I like this. :) You generally go to bed around 7:30 or 8 which I don't mind either. It gives me time to work in the evenings while my mind is still in somewhat decent shape.
You are less fussy and more content to look around and take in the world. You love your fist, and you are good to do tummy time in 10-15 minute stretches.
I jumped on the scale to see what you weigh. I'd gauge it to be about 12 pounds. You are a growing girl. I enjoyed that when we went to Chick-fil-a this week for a little birthday party for one of Asher's friends, you were happy and content in my arms the whole time. I couldn't put you in the car seat because you are not a car seat kid at all, but at least I could hold you sitting in my lap and you were well behaved. I'm beginning to believe I can take you out of the house more and not have to be so concerned with your crying. Yay! I like the liberation that brings. I have to admit, I've felt a little bit like a prisoner of my home and that has been hard at times. But we're getting through that!
1 comment:
She looks more like you in this picture than in the others. Either way she is adorable. Hooray for longer stretches of sleep at night!
Post a Comment