Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day laborings


 We had a pretty casual Labor Day. We ran some errands, played with the kids and headed up to Jill's for dinner and swimming. This was our last chance to spend some time with Megan, Jessica, and Colin before they headed out of town. I always hate to see them leave--especially when they live so far and traveling is so expensive, so we're not sure when we will see them again. :(

I wasn't as good about taking photos as I should have been, but here are some cute pics of the day.

Rob, Elaine, and Asher lounging around. Asher loves the pool and hasn't gotten enough of it this summer. Next summer we'll do better!

My husband may be pasty white, but he is still super cute! :)

My nephew, Colin. He's learning to walk these days, and he is pretty dang cute. Thanks for visiting all the way from Oklahoma.
Jess and Colin in the sweltering Arizona heat.

No comments: