Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Wednesday Reflections 9.29.10
This week you have finally mastered the skill of holding your own sippy cup. Yay! Because you didn't drink many bottles, you've been a little slower to get this skill, but now you seem to have it down. And I felt like it happened over night. You went from doing nothing but batting your sippy cup around on your tray, to picking it up and sticking it in with relative ease the next day. Maybe walking will work the same way?
On the walking front, I have caught sight of you a few times in the last few days standing without support from anything for a few seconds. Most notably in the bath--don't worry, I was not far away! ;) So you are getting more balance, but it is not a skill I am seeing a whole lot yet. But we'll take our time and keeping watching you zoom around the room in other ways. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment