Back to Saturday. We elected to use our year membership to the Desert Botanical Gardens to provide the backdrops. We went early to avoid the extreme heat, and after about an hour and what seemed like way too many photos, we were done. Asher did all right. He wasn't all that smiley until I hauled out my dramatic recitation of Llama Llama Red Pajama. He LOVES this story. I don't know what it is, but those words are magical smile potion.
I should get to see the photos in a few days to see what we've got, but until then, my friend passed along this beauty to tide us over. Really all the pictures should just be of Asher. ;)
2 comments:
So excited to see all the photos!
BTW - I finally got a chance to try your hummus recipe today. So good. Thanks!
I love the photo in this post, it's beautiful. Why wouldn't be though?
Post a Comment