Sometimes I look at you and see my baby disappearing ever so quietly. You seem to be going after the world with such energy. You lean and grasp everything in sight, and you are proud of a few new tricks.
1. raspberries: You get that tongue stuck out and blow those lips and then break out in giggles.
2. aiming your toys to get them to go where you want them: We play our own modified form of catch where we roll balls, and you do your best to get them back our way. When sitting in your little pay seat, if there is a bucket or bowl next to it, you will try to drop any toys directly into it. Pretty sharp, little man!
You continue to have more of an erratic sleep schedule these days, but I am also trying to figure out how to help you sleep at a comfortable temperature. The days are heating up, and you seem to sleep less restfully when you are too hot. We'll keep experimenting until we find your happy place. This will definitely involve AC. I am not a huge fan of the hot, hot AZ summer. Will you be?
1 comment:
Montana girl settles in Arizona, I'm not surprised that heat still gets to you. Its 42 degrees here today so I am a little envious of the AZ sun.
Asher is so cute!!!
Post a Comment