Monday, April 6, 2009

**Update**

We did end up putting in an offer on the house mentioned in the previous post. Our realtor talked to the other agent, and we have a few contingencies written into the contract regarding appraisal and whatnot. Apparently the house was appraised in December for more than they are asking, so they seem to be confident. We'll see what the appraiser does--should our offer be accepted. We might get a counteroffer as well that we will then have to decide upon. We shall see.

If things do pan out, that puts us at a closing near the end of May--right after Enoch is done with school and just as I am finishing school. Whew! It makes me tired to think about, but we should get help from family and hopefully from members of our ward. It's just so much change all at once, so I think I'll avoid thinking about it too much.

3 comments:

Lott said...

I can so relate with big changes and you are approaching some of the biggest life has to offer. Getting a new house and having a baby are such exciting times in ones life. So enjoy.

jill said...

It does look like a lovely place, Em. And, there is something to be said for the peace of mind of making a decision and moving forward with it too.

Real email is coming ;)

Schauers Hours said...

Yes I came to see if all was well with the baby..heart, limbs, all intact? And boy or girl...