Saturday, January 31, 2009

52 Saturdays #4: Oh to Be Crafty



I've spent a good chunk of time over the last week or so coordinating and carrying out the creation of the invitations for our ward's upcoming New Beginnings activity for the girls. I'm so glad I didn't have to do it all alone because that would have been HOURS and HOURS of time. The picture shows three of the final product.

Since our theme for the evening is "Walk in Paths of Virtue," we found a cute pattern online to fold a high-heeled shoe together using paper. Then we stuck the invite inside. Each shoe probably takes about 20 minutes to create, and we needed to make just under 30 of them, so I was glad to have several people helping me out.

I am looking forward to a lovely evening!

4 comments:

Lott said...

Those are fabulous and I love how dedicated you are to your YW.

Amber M. said...

What a lot of work...but worth it. They are Dar.Ling!

K-Krew said...

hats off to you and your craftiness. Hope it's a wonderful evening.

Nilda Noel said...

They turned out great. How did the girls like it?