It's been a rather uneventful day, so the highlight would have to be my first ever making of meatballs! I know. Hold back the excitement. I used a recipe for the meatballs from online and then used my own favorite recipe for sweet and sour sauce, and voila! Dinner was served. And Enoch thought it was delicious—for the record.
6 comments:
I am the wife who insisted her husband cook tonight. Curtis did his usual Mexican dish ;) Maybe I'll aquire some cooking ambition from you!
I can't hardly push Enoch to cook when he's been in class all day, and I've been home doing whatever it is I do.
But we did go out for In 'n Out Burger on Friday because I couldn't bring myself to do anything then. ;)
Did you serve the meatballs on something? I would say they looked delicious if I ate meat, but I'm betting my boys would be chomping at the bit if I made those. Good job!
I am totally impressed with your culinary abilites. I tried to cook today and it was just okay. Some day I am going to be as good as you.
So do you share your recipes?? I would love to have it, if you are willing. I am always looking for some good ones. Hope all is well.
Emily...I haven't read ANY of her books before, but one of my friends gave me a stack to read because she loved them so much. I've been wanting to read The Shipping News...Thanks for the heads up!
Post a Comment