And here she is!

My own little purple iPod Nano. I know, I know. I am way behind the times. I can hear my sister Jessica already talking to me about how I should have had an iPod years ago, but I didn't really see the need to be so extravagant for myself. It's nice to now have someone who won't think about the extravagance part and who will buy it for me because he loves me, and the value of that love goes beyond any Nano.
I suppose another reason I haven't worried about an iPod or MP3 player is because Enoch is such a techy, gadget guy that he would end up taking it away from me in his own way. That's why it's purple. As he said, no self-respecting man will carry around a purple iPod. I'm glad he was thinking about those things when making the purchase for ME. Anything to keep him from stealing it from me for his own use. hee hee
4 comments:
You'll love it...my iPod changed my life! Okay that sounds a bit dramatic, but I do love it:-)
I guess you do know me pretty well...lol. Enjoy! I wish I had one of the new ipod nanos. They look pretty cool. I'll have to play with yours at Thanksgiving!
I guess I'm still behind the times too. I'll have to remember the color purple suggestion - it'll also match my cell phone :) BTW your hubby sounds very sweet...glad you have a great guy.
Wow!! Enoch does love you!! :-)
I don't have even a MP3 Player, that is how behind times I am.
Hope you had a wonderful bday celebration with Lainee.
Post a Comment