This is the last from last year, and then I will be back with more regular and timely posts like one on our recent trip to San Diego with the kids. Woo!!!
 |
| Rapunzel and a ghost for Halloween. Asher wouldn't let me paint his face or color his hair, but hey, that made my job easier. |
 |
| Rapunzel going for the donut at our ward Halloween party. She really is the cutest thing ever I think! |
 |
| Amidst the Halloween season I was also working on painting and putting together an ornament set for a new Christmas tradition--the 25 days of Christ. |
 |
| Took the kids to Vertuccio Farms one morning. Julia liked the big blow up trampoline thing. |
 |
| Asher at his school's Halloween Mercado. His Montessori puts on a Mercado three times a year. The older kids run booths while the younger kids use their "money" to participate. It is pretty fun, and he had a great time. He really didn't want to be bothered with me and Julia being around. |
 |
| More fun at the Mercado. |
 |
| For my October turn at joy school, I did apple painting with the kids. It didn't turn out quite as I expected, but it wasn't a bomb either. |
 |
| Another shot of apple stamping. |
 |
| My friend April and I getting ready to run our first 10k. It was super cold that morning, and we had to wait a long time at the start. I didn't prepare well fuel wise, so by about four miles, my legs felt dead of energy, but I kept running and finished in 1:07. |
 |
| A bigger group of friends from the race. It was fun to have so many! |
 |
| Asher playing at the Phx Children's Museum over Thanksgiving break. We celebrated Thanksgiving this year with my friend April and her family. It was nice and low key. |
 |
| The kids decorated the tree, so most of the decorations are at the front and on the low part of the tree. |
 |
| Julia enjoys a peppermint chocolate milk shake at Chik-fil-a. I am glad they only have these around at Christmas time. Yum! |
 |
| We took the kids and Jill and Elaine and Charlotte to Flagstaff for the North Pole Experience. They liked the dinosaur at the Sinclair station. |
 |
| Meeting Mrs. Claus at the North Pole. |
 |
| Julia's dance class practices for the parents. |
 |
| Megan, Hannah, and Julia love to dance together. |
 |
| the photo booth at our ward Christmas party. |
 |
| more fun |
 |
| and more fun. |
 |
| Asher preparing for his winter program at school. |
 |
| a sampling of the music. |
 |
| Julia and Santa at the Forever Living Christmas party. |
 |
| wearing flannel with the Marks. Gotta do it! Or wear Dora and Boots. |
 |
| Christmas present excitement. |
 |
| Going shooting out in Hyder. |
 |
| This boy enjoyed the shooting experience. |
 |
| Playing Tumblin' Monkeys--a fun Christmas gift. |
 |
| Playing in the water works at the AZ Science Center. We got a year long membership so we'll be coming back. |
 |
| We also did a little family bowling over the holidays. |
|
|
|
 |
| Asher with Santa. |
No comments:
Post a Comment