Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Her feminine side



After having a not very close friend congratulate me on my new son recently on Facebook, I decided I better do right by my daughter and let her be truly girlie for a photo shoot. I am not a particularly girlie person, so all of the accessories and such that they make for little girls is a bit lost on me, but the post from the FB friend made me a bit self conscious.

So here we are modeling a cute little number from Baby Gap given to us by a friend in my ward. Even better, she can continue to be stylin' in this little number for several more months because her Aunt Megan gave her the same thing in the next size up. Love it! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I think some people just need to be a little more observant. A lady in my ward on Sunday was handing something to me and looked at Felicity in her car seat (wearing a dress with flowers but no headband and a pink blanket nestled next to her)and then made some comment about my little boy. Really? Just because I don't put bows and headbands on her all the time does not mean she's a boy. Luckily she realized her mistake a minute later and felt dumb about it.

jess said...

She definitely is stylin'! Nice work on keeping the headband on here, even if it's only while Enoch is at work ;)

Unknown said...

Good thing I got a different size in that! LOL. She's cute, can't wait to see her in a few weeks! :)