I am well aware that this baby is now coming soon. And having my c-section scheduled is a very concrete reminder of that. This knowledge has given me some much needed motivation to tackle some unfinished projects and to think really concretely about what needs to be taken care of before she arrives.
In the last couple of weeks, I finished two projects I had been thinking about or working on for several months.
I had seen this quiet book on my friend Amber's blog months ago, and I knew I wanted to create one for Asher. I'm hoping it helps keep him somewhat entertained during a small portion of sacrament meeting. He sure does like the pictures--especially of himself. ;)
The bigger project was completing a Christmas stocking for Enoch. Let's face it, once this baby comes, I will not have time or energy to do needlework for a while, so now was the time to get it done. And I am happy to report it now is done. After completing Asher's several months ago, this one did come together quicker because I actually thought I knew what I was doing.
But believe me, I won't be making one for baby girl until next year some time.
1 comment:
There's nothing more motivating than a deadline - especially a baby deadline. I finished a scrapbooking project the night before Lucy was born. Love your projects! I think I'm going to have to copy the quiet book. I would love to make Christmas stockings if I knew how to sew...
Post a Comment