Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lately...

Longing for a hike through Arches.

Reading The Wordy Shipmates and learning far more about our Puritan forebears than I ever thought possible.
Taking a break from Young Women after 3 years.

Canning strawberry lemonade concentrate.

Welcoming Felicity Waldron born April 6 to Kim and Nate.

(Asher) Inhaling fruit snacks--a package in less than a minute. The things are rationed around here.

Recovering from a cold and then a sinus infection. Not fun.

Watching Survivor and seriously getting annoyed with the lack of game play from Boston Rob's tribemates. They may as well just hand him a million dollars right now.

3 comments:

Cara said...

I'm watching survivor too! Ya Boston Rob is like the president of the show. What's the attraction to that guy? Our boys love fruit snacks so much I've stopped buying them, they would swallow them whole pretty much like Asher.

jess said...

You are a canning fiend! I had no idea you could can something like strawberry lemonade concentrate, but it sounds good.

jill said...

Because I love you:
Get the fruit snacks off the list of things A loves. Do it now. They are the NUMBER 1 cause of cavities in children under five, ahead of juice even. They lodge down in back teeth, and well, you can imagine. Laurel's silver tooth, the dentist tells me, is the result of fruit snacks which were unlimited here prior to our dental horrors. Save them for a treat, and brush his teeth really well as soon as he is done.

I want to go to Arches too... want to run away from home? It was a mistake for me not to plan a run away ;)

Love the strawberry lemonade, beautiful!

More soon... clamoring for dinner here.