Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday Reflections 8.4.2010

 


You are always on the move these days. It can be hard to capture a picture because you make a beeline for the camera as soon as you see it.

Did you realize that you are a week from turning 1? I can't believe how fast this year has gone? The first three months were a little slow, but time has sped by since then, and here you are a fun, happy, crazy little boy.

You aren't walking yet, and I don't think you will be for another month or so. But you are a cruiser, and you love to get around. And you love to be where I am. You are a mama's boy! You did give your dad a kiss yesterday, though, which was a first for him. (You regularly give me big fat, slobbery kisses.) He loved it. Don't forget to show your dad some of that love because he loves you.

We'll probably keep your first birthday small, but have several days of celebration. You are worth celebrating!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: