So away to Hyder we went. We had hoped to go swimming with everyone at the Children of Light pool, but Asher seemed prime for a nap, so Enoch took off with the family, while I stayed back to enjoy the peace. Unfortunately, Asher wasn't ready for napping with all of his new surroundings, so it became the afternoon of trying to keep him out of trouble. But Enoch and the family had a great time.
Then we got some play time too.
Cousin Emma attempts to feed Asher. Mind you, she is only 11 months older.
Aunt Sheryl uses Asher's favorite birthday toy, the Chatter Elmo, to cause some excitement.
People throng around the two birthday cakes: a double chocolate from Costco and a carrot cake that I made. I liked them both for different reasons. ;)
Uncle David tries to get Asher to smile, but once again, Asher proves a hard one for David to crack.
Asher shows off his ninja spoon moves with his cousin Amanda. I don't think he will ever be able to sport a tan like Amanda's. But they sure look cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment