Asher is growing, growing, growing. His pediatrician doesn't do a one month appointment, so we will see him again at 2 months. But we weighed Asher the other day just for kicks, and he is now over 8 pounds. It still seems small, but when I stop to think that means he's gained a good 2.5 pounds from his lowest weight, 8 pounds seems quite large. He sleeps pretty well, but can be fussy in the evenings. He's definitely more of a night owl and not much of a morning person. He loves to sleep then. He definitely takes after both of his parents in that regard. I'm learning to sleep where I can in an attempt to keep myself sane.
As he becomes more alert, it is fun to watch his eyes as they gaze and track things. He has a pretty strong neck so he loves to switch the sides he is looking at. When he's in tummy time, he mostly likes to chill out and look at one side, but when he gets energized he lifts his head to switch sides. It's fun to watch his development. I look forward to the day when he begins smiling. I catch glimpses of what his smile may look like when he does a reflex thing in his sleep, but what fun when he can do it for real!
We love you, little man!
1 comment:
Enjoy it all Emily. They do grow so quickly.
Post a Comment