I agree. TONS of Enoch in him!!! And adorable smile!!! Love it!~Amaree
The profile looks like a Wilkinson. The full on shot, not so much
The full on is where I can really see Enoch--moreso than in any other photos we've taken. It's the smile and the eyes.
I've only seen photos of your hubby but I think your little man is looking like his dad.What a cute smile :)
He is SO cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I agree. TONS of Enoch in him!!! And adorable smile!!! Love it!
~Amaree
The profile looks like a Wilkinson. The full on shot, not so much
The full on is where I can really see Enoch--moreso than in any other photos we've taken. It's the smile and the eyes.
I've only seen photos of your hubby but I think your little man is looking like his dad.
What a cute smile :)
He is SO cute!
Post a Comment