Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Gwen


My cousin Lori who lives out in Queen Creek had a baby girl a couple of months ago, and Enoch and I went out Sunday morning for her baby blessing at church. This was the first time we had to meet her in person. And what a sweet little thing she is! She is still so tiny, and has these beautiful eyes.

The Sunday morning was beautiful and it was fun to catch up with both Lori and her sister Cindy and their families. We had lunch, visited, held the baby, and discussed some plans for Wicked--which we are going to see on the 4th of July together. Thanks for having us out Lori and continued good wishes with that sweet little baby of yours!

1 comment:

twede said...

It was nice to see you guys as well. I also just get my Wicked ticket! I'm soooo excited!