Last week I went to a baby shower for my good friend Sarah who I knew from Great Falls years ago, but who has been living here in Mesa for the last couple of years. It's fun to be back in the same place with her again--even though we don't manage to connect up all that often. So here we are with our bellies at the end of the night!
Double the fun is that we are both due to have babies with will end up being 1-2 months apart--depending on when my little one makes his grand appearance. As for Sarah and her little Paige (the name they've selected for their 3rd daughter), they already know when she will appear. Sarah is scheduled for a c-section on July 13. I wish for her sake that it were sooner because she is so ready to have this baby and to be done with the pregnancy. I'm sure I will be feeling much the same way a month or so from now.
The shower was fun and really more about visiting and getting together than anything. Sarah's sister-in-law threw it and didn't even make us play any games. It was nice to get to meet some of Sarah's friends that I hear her talk about. Congratulations, Sarah! I look forward to seeing our two grow up--and hopefully be friends.
3 comments:
Aren't you two DARLING?? I wondered how often you are able to connect. I must say, I'm a little jealous...
Do I know Sarah? Can't tell if she looked familiar or not. Can't wait to see you in Utah. I am excited!!
I have been so out of touch with the computer, that I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! I am just SO EXCITED for you!!! You look GREAT!! You will be a wonderful MOM!!
Post a Comment