My sisters Megan and Jess and Jess's husband Matt came to town for the holiday weekend, so we joined them and the Justmans for some Phoenix Zoo viewing. It was a beautiful day and the crowds were out in force, but we still managed to get some good viewing of the elephants, lions, tigers, monkeys, etc.
I picked this shot because it shows the ironic contrast. We really went to the zoo for the kids, right? Well, Elaine found it only mildly interesting for the first half hour and Charlotte didn't care at all. It was the adults who did some gawking. In fact, Elaine was probably more interested in the map—for real. Are you kidding me, Elaine?? ;)
2 comments:
I guess it's zoo time b/c my hubby took the kids to the Philadelphia one last weekend. I think they had more fun with their cousins than looking at the animals too.
That Elaine. I heard the petting zoo was a little better. Sorry I missed it.
Post a Comment