Yes, one year ago today, Enoch and I started one amazing adventure. It all began with a date to Pei Wei and a movie. And don't even ask me what movie it was because I really have no recollection of it. But Pei Wei is always a good bet!
I am more and more grateful every day to be married to such an incredible guy. I may have had to wait awhile to find him, but I can tell you that it has been worth every moment of wait, every tear of frustration, and I am glad that every guy before him was not the right one because he most certainly is! It's a little uncanny sometimes to me how much we think alike and have in common.
I'm also grateful that he puts up with my girliness. Last night was one of those times. I got up to go to the bathroom only to discover a cockroach crawling across our bathroom floor, and it grossed me out. This is AZ, and cockroaches come with the territory and climate, but I ran to him and made him kill it because i couldn't stand to be so close to such scariness. He awakened and did his duty without complaint. And now we'll have to come up with a game plan since this is the first one we've seen in our place. Moving in in the winter has its advantages and has managed to hide some surprises.
I am grateful to be married to such a sweet man with a good heart, bright mind, great body and positive attitude. May the idea of one multiply infinitely!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! I'm also glad that you've found a great man! You deserve it!!!
Post a Comment