Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tagged!


COUPLES-
How long have you been together? a little over nine months

How long did you date? 8 months

How old is he? 16 months older than I am—32

Who eats more? He does!

Who said "I love you" first? I did, and I love to tell him that I did to remind him that I had it figured out! ;)

Who is taller? He is, by about 2 inches

Who is smarter? He is way smarter when it comes to computers and other really random facts. The man is like some kind of encyclopedia. I am probably better at the writing and reading stuff...

Who does the laundry? we both do

Who does the dishes? again--it's a pretty much shared duty for us

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.

Who pays the bills? Okay, moment of truth...we haven't really been married long enough to have blended those things quite yet, so I am still pretty much taking care of my bills and he takes care of his. He is taking care of the rent and utilities at this point. I don't know what that makes us. Slow?

Who mows the lawn? thankfully we don't have a lawn. I am not a fan of mowing in 100 degree heat!

Who cooks dinner? We share it pretty equally again. He does it on the nights I have class, and I do it on the others, and often times we do it together.

Who is more stubborn? I probably am.

Who kissed who first? He definitely kissed me, but I was ready, I think. My friends had been bugging me for weeks about if he had kissed me or not, and I was reaching a place where if he wasn't going to show me some physical affection, I was going to have to be moving on. He must have sensed it because one night, he all of a sudden made the most definite moves, so I was no longer wondering...

Who asked who out? He asked me out first, and I had to say no because of a prior planned trip. So then I had to do some needling like asking him to come over to my house to watch a movie with me to get him to ask me out again for real. He did, and the first date was to Pei Wei and another movie.

Who proposed? Enoch did in his kitchen without a ring or any kind of plan. It just needed to happen he said.

Who is more sensitive? I am by far...

Who has more friends? I probably do.

Who has more siblings? Enoch is the 6th of 13, so my family of seven seems small in comparison!

I tag Jill J., Jill H., and Heather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to try to get this done, Em... soon, but after the day of love... maybe Thursday to Thursday will be the Week of Love on my blog, as I keep thinking of ideas. Hello, big nerd, I say to myself. ;) j

Emily N. said...

Yeah! You don't really have to. I just thought it would be fun to be reminded of your story!