I feel like I am in the mad rush of wedding planning these days and the more I do, the more there seems to be to do.
But I accomplished a major hurdle on Saturday when I went with my sister to do some dress shopping. I have had a couple of offers to borrow dresses but in the end, I fell in love with one that I tried on. It made me feel absolutely lovely even without being made up and with hair all done.
I was glad to have Jill along for the experience because all of those years of hers working at David's Bridal sure do pay off when you are shopping for a dress. She knew just how to get me in and out of them and how to get them zipped or laced up. She is a professional--even if she is retired. ;)
I would post pictures, but I am afraid a certain groom might be lurking, and I would rather keep it as more of a surprise for him in the same way that he is keep the homeymoon a surprise for me. But if you'd like to see, I can send you an email in the near future.
Now on to flowers, photography, picking an announcement photo, finalizing luncheon plans... I'm tired just thinking about it all!
4 comments:
It is the very BEST kind of tired, isn't it!! I'd love to get that email!
I would love to get that email as well!!!!! I love Wedding dresses!!!! Hahaha, I only hope I can wear one some day. Hahahaha :)
Anyways, congrats again! You must admit, its good to stay bust, especially with stuff like this!!!
You're so cute-faced! Don't hide it, you know though its a lot of work, you are totally excited-faced!
Mucho love,
The boy whos narritive is going to rock
YES...I want to have e-mail pictures! That's so neat that your sisters all help each other with weddings..Love Sandy
Speaking of (sorry I didn't know where else to put it)...
If you just happened to email me (Dwaynen.Holmes@gmail.com), with those pictures and maybe what you thought of my masterpiece I turned in, that would rock.
The Boy.
Post a Comment