Name: Enoch Jonathan Norton (In case you were wondering...my middle name also begins with J. perhaps we could get personalized license plates that say "the EJNs")
Hometown: Silverton, OR (although for a few years of his childhood, he lived in Hyder, AZ. If you don't know where that is, you are far from being the only one on that score...)
Age: 32 (and never married with no children)
Family: Parents Harold and Jane, and he is the sixth of thirteen children. (No, there is no typo there.) Sherry, Brenda, Terry, JoAnn, Kalyn, Enoch, Jared, Rachel, Sheryl, David, Jonathan, Steven, Trevor. (Is that thriteen??)
Occupation: He does in house accounting and IT work for Forever Living Products International in Scottsdale. I can vouch for the fact that he works for and with very nice people!
A few favorite hobbies: biking (the guy owns about 5 different bikes), hiking, tennis, reading (we met in our ward book club), computer stuff. He also used to play a lot of video games, but doesn't really anymore. I kind of monopolize his time!
Does he cook: Yes! and he does it well...
Does he clean: Yes!
Can he even do some mending and sewing: Yes! (Have I found the best guy ever or what??!?)
So there's a teaser. Other questions about him may be directed to the comment section of the blog or to email.
Here's a pic. What a cutie!!!
3 comments:
I just love him already!! I couldn't have hand-picked anyone better for you! There's just something about that 6th child in a large family that I REALLY like!! I knew I'd have a kinship with him. Is Oregon still "home" to his family?
He sounds like a keeper, Emily. Thanks for sharing about your wonderful man!
emily dear - I just finished looking at your blogs. It was fun to read about that enormous estate. It reminded me of places we saw in England when we were on our mission. I loved reading more about your handsome prince.
Love, donna jones
Post a Comment