Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy birthday, Julia!





This sweet girl just turned 2! For some reason there was no way that she was ever going to smile for the camera this day. I tried numerous times to get her to smile, but no can do. Oh well, just know that most of the time she is happy. And most of the time right now she is sweaty. It's hot here!

We celebrated with Reese's Pieces cupcakes and Tillamook ice cream.
Jill, Rob, Elaine, and Charlotte came to celebrate with us. Julia is one of Charlotte's favorite people. Charlotte just wants to play with her and take care of her all the time. Julia is happy to oblige because she really likes having big girls to follow around.
These days Julia loves to play on my phone, she still talks more in single words than anything--although she will say "I want the TV" or "I want the phone." Yay! She knows the I want verbiage...

She hates getting into a hot car seat, and that is going to be an issue for a while. She loves Ovaltine, and some days, I kind of think I can't get her to eat much else. But there is always room for ice cream...

She likes books and can color for long stretches. She loves her brother, but doesn't always like to share which Asher has a hard time with. He shares, but she doesn't share back.

She is most of the time, a sweet, sassy, squeally thing who makes us smile. Love her to pieces!





No comments: