Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Life according to my iPhone

Yes, I have joined the world as of about 2010. When Enoch recently decided he wanted to go the smart phone route, it meant I could make a change too. Enoch went with some Android thing from Motorola, but I definitely chose the iPhone and am loving it.

I can imagine that I will be taking most of my photos this way from now on. I am still working out the best methods for download to computer. If you have any tips and suggestions please share. I am also doing instgram, so if you'd like to follow, I am "emilyjnorton."

So life as it's been...

Asher continues to do puzzles galore. We bought him six new ones to challenge his skills. Of course, he would really much rather play Angry Birds, but he can't do that all day...

We had Enoch's brothers and families over for a recent dinner. The boys ended up playing Halo. I do not wonder where Asher's gaming addiction comes from.

Julia is climbing on everything and getting into everything. It's a good thing she also likes to put things away or I just might lose my mind. Oh, and she always has a dirty face. I can't keep this girl clean.

There have been many trips to the park in this beautiful weather. 75 degrees in February=bliss

Don't worry. Asher is at the park too. :)

There is plenty of citrus to be had fresh off the tree around here.

This is a latest photo of the Gilbert Temple. If only we could see all the work being done on the inside. I am hopeful that they might have the open house for it before the end of the year.

Asher likes to climb too. He is getting a little more cautiously adventurous all the time.

A new haircut for me. I like going back to shorter, and I am grateful to have a stylist who is not afraid to take risks and be adventurous.

2 comments:

K-Krew said...

My boys are addicted to Angry Birds too. They try to sneak off with Thom's ipod to play in a corner of the house where I can't find them ;)

Susan said...

Oooh, cute hair! I love it short like that.