Thursday, February 23, 2012
34 weeks
Look out! She's begun pronouncing consonants--just yesterday in fact. I love the little "ma ma ma ma mom" best of course. Sometimes she throws in a little ba ba ba too just to show off her skills.
She still shows no interest in crawling, but she has decided it's okay to swivel around on her tummy in different directions. She's also getting up on her hands while on her tummy, so there is progress. I don't know that I care for her to crawl all that soon. It just means chasing after her and keeping her out of stuff. Following more of Asher's pattern in this is okay by me. Sometimes, though, I think she would be happier crawling. She gets bored where she is and calls (or cries ) out for rescue. I just can't win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment