Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Buddies
We've finally reached the place where these two can take a bath at the same time--saving us water and time! Yay! Julia needed some time to warm up to the big bath, and this was the first time we could get her to sit without crying. Not only that, but she seems quite happy about it doesn't she?
These two are pretty great friends. No one makes Julia laugh and get more excited than Asher. Asher loves to give her kisses and hugs. When they ride side by side in the cart at Costco, he'll put his arm around her, give her a squeeze, and plant a big kiss on her head. He'll do that several times as we walk through the store. It makes me wish all stores had such big carts. :)
I know these two won't always be the best of friends, but I can see the advantages to having kids that are closer together in age rather than so far apart. I may not have seen that so much when Julia was first born, but I am seeing it more now, and I hope that they will continue to find common ground and feel a sense of friendship as they grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment