Saturday, February 5, 2011

Feb. 5 Love/Hate

 I love these two boys together! But I hate that Asher's good friend G is going to be moving away in a matter of days. (And my good friend, G's mom, too, will be leaving as well of course.) These two are finally reaching a place where they actually play and interact with each other (getting a picture of them not chasing each other around was a challenge), and now G is going to off to Santa Fe and take his charming little ways with him. The nerve of his dad for getting a good job!
Doesn't G just have the biggest blue eyes and such a sweetness about him? I really love this little guy and so wish that he could stay and be Asher's best friend. Wouldn't that be great if I could pick all of Asher's friends? ;) But we wish you well, Mr. G. Come back and visit, and maybe someday you can even move back. That would be awesome! 

1 comment:

Cara said...

That was so sweet Emily. Thats why I always called you Aunt Emily to Grant because I knew you loved him and took good care of him when they had play dates. We will come back and visit of course and Asher will be the cool toddler who has a friend out of state. We sure miss you guys!