Saturday, February 26, 2011

Feb. 26 With best bud






I don't know which is the better bud in this picture--the dad, the boy or the electronic gadget they are playing with. Enoch and Asher both love things that light up and have buttons. Enoch recently told me he is suffering from iPod Touch Envy, and he really must have one. His friend from work let him borrow her old iPhone for a while so he could try out some features. I told him he'd have to sell some other little handheld gadget first before buying something new. He really can get ridiculous when it comes to buying computer equipment, and since he has been on a decluttering kick in his life, I decided to use the clutter logic with him to help him see he needs to eliminate something before adding to his collection again. He agreed. :)

No comments: