Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Wednesday Reflections 11.17.2010
You are always on the move and keeping us hopping. Seeing you walk into the room always manages to make me smile a little still. It's as if I don't expect it.
You recently had your 15 month birthday, so to celebrate, we went to the doctor this week! ;) You weighed in at 22 lbs. 5 oz. and were 32 inches tall, so you remain a tall and skinny dude. Way to defy your genetic odds. We'll see how long that lasts.
You didn't like the 5 shots at all, however. You screamed and cried in ways your mama didn't like at all, and I had to fight back a few of my own tears. But with some band-aids, some mama cuddling and a good dose of Tylenol, you were back in fine form within a matter of a minute or so. Why do shots have to be so necessary? I know why, but it doesn't make it any easier. Boo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment