Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday Reflections 11.10.2010

 


I know you are on your knees here and have a big smile. That's because the truth is...you can walk! As of Saturday, you decided that you could do far more than take few steps, but that you could actually cross rooms. By today you are walking out of rooms, turning corners, starting and stopping without falling. You still spend a certain amount of time crawling--it is still a faster mode of transportation--but more and more, you are choosing to walk, and I love it! Plus, you got the cute zombie arms, out and up, to help you keep your balance. As a bonus for this Wednesday we've added some video here at Southwest by Southwest. There's no better way to capture the action. :)

Keep it up and soon I'll be chasing you! Eeek!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

K-Krew said...

Love that you were able to catch him on video. So cute! And nice background music :)

Kimberly said...

Zombie arms are my favorite! Way to go, Asher!

jess said...

I think he looks a lot like you in this picture!