Since I still have some random photos of the first four months of 2015, I'll just do one more dump with captions in order to capture our goings on before writing a few more detailed posts about particular things like our trip to San Diego.
 |
| Julia and I took a little field trip to the Tempe Police Department to see how the policemen work. I was pretty fascinated, and Julia had a fun time with a bunch of other little preschoolers. The vest she is wearing is pretty heavy, but she was game for a picture. |
 |
| She got her badge! |
 |
| Making Cat in the Hat hats for joy school. |
 |
| The treats for Dr. Seuss's birthday. |
 |
| We had eggs in our organ pipe cactus this spring. |
 |
| And then just a few days later, we had babies! |
 |
| My rose bushes were blooming beautifully this spring. |
 |
| We took a trip to the IDEA Museum in downtown Mesa, and the kids loved the instruments outside. Asher also really liked the computers set up that allowed the kids to make their own Lego Movie. |
 |
| I took the kids downtown during spring break to decorate cookies at Sweetcakes Cafe. This is Julia's final creation. |
 |
| Asher eating the fruits of his labors. |
 |
| And Julia. |
 |
| We go downtown to the AZ Science Center to play with our membership. This is a fun one from the brain exhibit. |
 |
| I took Julia downtown with her friend Gavin to an Easter egg hunt. I wish the hunt had been better organized for the number of people who were there. It was kind of crazy, but the kids got about 10 eggs a piece, and they had a good time. |
 |
| Gavin's sister Grace came, too, and their mom who is a good friend of mine. It was an adventure, and then we went to Cain's Chicken for lunch. |
No comments:
Post a Comment