Monday, April 30, 2012
10 months
Sometimes I can't believe how the time is flying. It seems like you were just a newborn, and then crazy fast, you are turning into a toddler who loves to be where her brother is and who loves to laugh and give cheesy grins.
At 10 months, you are teething like crazy. Three teeth broke through in about 10 days. It made you cranky and you haven't slept as well, but hey, you now have teeth. Funny thing is that those teeth are one on the bottom and the top middle two. Who knows when the other middle bottom one will come in? Since you don't like teething, it's probably better that it happens in bigger batches rather than one by one. I'm hoping it is a couple months until another batch decides to make an appearance. I like my happy girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment