Thursday, January 26, 2012

30 weeks


Asher got ahold of the camera the other day and was looking through the pictures in the screen on the back. I was working on the kitchen, and I hear him say, "Eat." I asked if he was hungry, but he just kept focused on the camera. I came over to see what he was looking at, and this was the picture. He is a man of few words, but this is progress for him. She most certainly is enjoying eating a graham cracker right here. She already likes the challenge of some finger food. She's always been one to grab the spoon. I'm hoping she won't tire of the purees too soon--especially since she is still the toothless one and nearly seven months. Eeeek!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

suppin said...

This, especially the progress of Asher makes me happy and smile. I can tell he is putting words together of his expression or mind!! This is so cool!! Soon Casey and Asher will be talking like best buddies!! Yay!